ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) – October was another high-traffic month for passengers flying into and out of Roanoke-Blacksburg Regional Airport (ROA).
October traffic numbers were up 7.8 percent on a year-over-year basis.
Total numbers for the month of October saw 69,517 passengers fly via ROA versus 64,439 in October of 2018 which is an increase of just over 5,000 passengers.
So far for the year, traffic at ROA is up 8.6 percent versus last year’s numbers.
Totally, 594,910 passengers flew into or out of ROA for the year, as of October 31 compared to 547,630 passengers in 2018.
Roanoke-Blacksburg Regional Airport services flights to Atlanta, Charlotte, Chicago, Orlando, Philadelphia and Washington, D.C.
- Judge dismisses suit against SWVA Wildlife Center
- SWVA Wildlife Center rehabbing owl found in ‘deplorable’ conditions from drug sting
- Stanley helps Duke blow past Virginia Tech 88-64
- Syracuse rallies to earn 79-72 win over Georgia Tech
- Dawes’ career-best 22 leads Clemson past Boston College 82-64