CHARLESTON, W.Va. (WFXR) – West Virginia Attorney General Patrick Morrisey has joined a 22-state coalition urging Senate leaders to confirm Judge Amy Coney Barrett’s nomination to the Supreme Court.
“Judge Barrett is a distinguished legal scholar and an exceptional appellate judge with a track record of interpreting the Constitution according to its text and original public meaning. We are sure your review of her exemplary record will reveal, she has the qualifications, experience, and judicial philosophy to be an outstanding Associate Justice.”Patrick Morrisey, West Virginia Attorney General
View a copy of the letter below.
- Campbell County Public Schools experiencing internet outage
- WATCH LIVE @ 11 a.m.: Roanoke City and Alleghany Health Districts provide update on local COVID-19 status
- Amazon to hire 100,000 for new seasonal jobs
- Health officials report 1,134 new COVID-19 cases while Virginia’s total deaths reach 3,600 as of Tuesday
- One week away: Take our ‘how well do you know the candidates?’ quiz