BECKLEY, WV (WVNS) — An arrest was made on Friday, Oct. 2, 2020, for a man accused of trying to pick up a teen for sex. Bulmaro Morales, 27, of Jackson, Tennessee is charged with Solicitation of a Minor.
According to court records, Morales was looking to have oral sex with a teenage boy. He agreed to meet at a gas station in Beaver, WV. That is where law enforcement officers took him into custody.
During questioning, Morales admitted he was communicating with the teen for sex. He is being held in the Southern Regional Jail on a $30,000 bond.
- Campbell County Public Schools experiencing internet outage
- WATCH LIVE @ 11 a.m.: Roanoke City and Alleghany Health Districts provide update on local COVID-19 status
- Amazon to hire 100,000 for new seasonal jobs
- Health officials report 1,134 new COVID-19 cases while Virginia’s total deaths reach 3,600 as of Tuesday
- One week away: Take our ‘how well do you know the candidates?’ quiz