CHARLESTON, WV (WVNS) — A Charleston man was arrested after allegedly making threats against Governor Jim Justice.
West Virginia State Police began an investigation into terroristic threats made to the Governor and his staff on social media on Wednesday, November 18, 2020. Troopers arrested Steven Long in connection to the threats.
WVSP maintains a zero-tolerance policy regarding terroristic threats.
- Virginia Tech upsets No. 3 Villanova 81-73 in overtime
- 15th Annual Gingerbread Festival: Gingerbread house competition
- Liberty knocks off another SEC opponent in Gamecocks 78-62
- ‘Small Business Saturday is important to us,’ Local businesses share why shopping local is critical amid COVID-19
- Pinpoint Weather: Quiet Sunday before messy, colder weather moves in for the upcoming week