LYNCHBURG, Va. (WFXR) — Virginia is feeling the bitter chill of winter. With that in mind, Braley & Thompson of Virginia announced its ‘Wrapped in Love’ winter blanket drive benefitting foster youth in need.
New and gently used blankets are currently being accepted through Feb. 14 at the following locations throughout Virginia from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday:
- Braley & Thompson – Charlottesville at 183 Spotnap Road, Suite D
- Braley & Thompson – Christiansburg at 207 West Main Street, Suite 6B
- Braley & Thompson – Forest at 2201 Graves Mill Road, Suite D
- Lynchburg Public Library at 2315 Memorial Avenue
- Braley & Thompson – Norfolk at 6330 N. Center Drive, Building 13, Suite 100
- Braley & Thompson – Richmond at 2701 Emerywood Parkway, Suite 102
- Braley & Thompson – Roanoke at 2965 Colonnade Drive, Suite 130
- Braley & Thompson – Woodbridge at 4300 Ridgewood Center Drive
- Braley & Thompson – Harrisonburg at 491-A Vine Street
“At Braley & Thompson, we have the opportunity to spread warmth and love to the children and teens throughout the state of Virginia as they navigate the foster care system. We are thankful for our surrounding communities and the outpouring of support provided around the work we do for children and families,” said Sandra Bermudez with Braley & Thompson. “We invite them all to join us in donating blankets this winter season to help the youth we serve feel comfortable and at home, wherever that may be.”
Braley & Thompson is part of the StepStone Family and Youth Services network, an organization providing support to children in need of alternative, safer, and more positive living environments with residential and family services. In addition to connecting children and youth who need homes with foster families, StepStone also assists young adults transitioning from foster care to independent living.