RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC/WFXR) — Do you love pumpkin spice lattes? Well you’re not alone.
According to nutritiondietnews.com, Virginia ranked second on their list of the top 10 PSL loving states.
The rankings were determined based on twitter data about the pumpkin drink, like geotagged tweets at places serving the latte, and hashtags such as #PSL.
Here’s the full list:
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
Overall, trends showed the latte is most popular along the east coast and in the mid west.
- Poet Amanda Gorman earns instant praise for stirring inaugural poem, ‘The Hill We Climb’
- Central Shenandoah Health District expands into Phase 1b of vaccination
- Dancing classes offered this winter with Salsa Noke
- Florida lawmaker wants to rename highway ‘President Donald J. Trump Highway’
- Annual community coat drive hosted by the Rotary Club of Salem