BLACKSBURG, Va. (WFXR) — Mark your calendars! Get ready to jump to Enter Sandman and crack open a cold, Virginia-brewed, Fightin’ Hokies Lager, at the next Virginia Tech football game.
On April 13th, Virginia Tech announced its plans for the fall 2023 football season ticket sales. Currently, general season tickets are on sale and can be purchased here. But special plans and exclusive offers will go on sale soon.
Fans can choose from the following purchasing options:
- Single Game Tickets — Tickets for individual games will start at $50.
- 3-Game Mini Plan — Fans can choose to attend the ODU game and two other games for $180, or have the flexibility to choose any three home games for $210.
- Fan 4-Pack — A minimum of four tickets must be purchased for a single game. The prices will range between $15-$25 per ticket.
- Group Tickets –A great option for youth groups, clients, teams, or friends looking for a unique experience. Prices will range depending on the package.
- 540 Zone Season Tickets — This option includes two season tickets for $540 in total. $25 will go directly to the Hokie Scholarship Fund.
- Student Tickets — Students can purchase football season tickets for $175 or a combo pack which includes all football and men’s basketball season tickets for $365. All student ticket options require an additional $25 contribution fee to the Student Hokie Club Gift.
More information regarding tailgate packages, troop tickets, and parking maps can be found here.
Current Hokie Scholarship Fund donors will have access to presale tickets on May 2nd and football digital subscribers will have access on May 3rd. You can become a digital subscriber today by signing up for the ‘Key Plays’ newsletter here. Tickets to the general public will go on sale on Thursday, May 4th.
Student tickets will go on sale Tuesday, April 18th, and will be on a first-come-first-serve basis.
In 2022, three out of the five scheduled home games were sold out, so act fast!
Here is the 2023 football schedule:
- Sept. 2 — Old Dominion @ Virginia Tech
- Sept. 9 — Purdue @ Virginia Tech
- Sept. 16 — Virginia Tech @ Rutgers
- Sept. 23 — Virginia Tech @ Marshall
- Sept. 30 — Pitt @ Virginia Tech
- Oct. 7 — Virginia Tech @ Florida State
- Oct. 14 — Wake Forest @ Virginia Tech
- Oct. 26 — Syracuse @ Virginia Tech
- Nov. 4 — Virginia Tech @ Louisville
- Nov. 11 — Virginia Tech @ Boston College
- Nov. 18 — NC State @ Virginia Tech
- Nov. 25 — Virginia Tech @ Virginia
Hokie fans can’t even wait until fall to root for their favorite players on the field. On Saturday, April 15th, Virginia Tech will host their annual ‘Spring Game,’ a battle between maroon and orange. The team will split up and play against each other; everyone wins!
More information about the Spring Game and other events going on at Virginia Tech this weekend can be found here.