RICHMOND, Va. (WFXR) – Virginia Lottery will begin selling some of its products online beginning July 1.
Games such as Mega Millions, Powerball and Cash4Life will be able to purchase tickets, not only at retail locations across the Commonwealth but also online via your home computer or your cellular device.
Currently, some Virginia Lottery Scratchers have online versions with digital game features that require customers to visit their website to complete a bonus game feature.
“We are excited to be introducing this new way of playing games on July 1, the very first day it’s allowed under legislation we requested from the 2020 General Assembly. We feel it’s important to continue to meet Virginia consumers where they already are and where they expect to find us: online.”Kevin Hall, Virginia Lottery Executive Director
For more information about online games as well as Virginia Lottery products as a whole, visit VaLottery.com.
- Danville-Pittsylvania County Fair kicks off, celebrating its 30th anniversary with COVID-19 protocols in place
- Friday Night Blitz : Play of the Week (Week 4)
- Friday Night Blitz Spotlight: Jug Bowl Preview/Heritage vs. E.C. Glass
- Friday Night Blitz Spotlight: Mayor Noel C. Taylor Classic Preview/William Fleming at Patrick Henry
- Friday Night Blitz : Narrows at Giles