RICHMOND, Va. (WFXR) – Virginia Lottery will begin selling some of its products online beginning July 1.
Games such as Mega Millions, Powerball and Cash4Life will be able to purchase tickets, not only at retail locations across the Commonwealth but also online via your home computer or your cellular device.
Currently, some Virginia Lottery Scratchers have online versions with digital game features that require customers to visit their website to complete a bonus game feature.
“We are excited to be introducing this new way of playing games on July 1, the very first day it’s allowed under legislation we requested from the 2020 General Assembly. We feel it’s important to continue to meet Virginia consumers where they already are and where they expect to find us: online.”Kevin Hall, Virginia Lottery Executive Director
For more information about online games as well as Virginia Lottery products as a whole, visit VaLottery.com.
- Pilot preps for Freedom Fest 2023 flyover
- CDC study warns of ‘dramatic increase’ in deadly fungus across US
- Tranq making ‘deadliest drug threat’ in US ‘even deadlier,’ DEA warns
- A Trump indictment would be unprecedented in US history. What we know so far
- Rupert Murdoch, 92, announces engagement to Ann Lesley Smith