RICHMOND, Va. (WFXR) – With the holiday season here, the Virginia Lottery, along with the Virginia Council on Problem Gambling (VACPG) are encouraging players to gift responsibly.
While lottery tickets can make a good stocking stuffer, be sure to give lottery tickets to adults as it is against the law to give lottery tickets to minors.
“We at the Virginia Lottery strive to present our games in the most responsible manner possible. While lottery tickets can be fun gifts for adults, it is important to remember that they are not intended for minors.”Kevin Hall, Virginia Lottery Executive Director
- Tractor-trailer crash slows traffic on I-81 south in Roanoke County
- Packers, Chiefs favorites heading into championship games
- Juvenile arrested for December’s Valley View Mall shooting
- Roanoke County wreck causes miles-long backup on I-81 North
- Now that Biden is president, here’s when you could get that $1,400 stimulus check