RICHMOND, Va. (WFXR) – Taking a look ahead to Virginia’s Legislative Session to convene on January 8, 2020.
Virginia House Bill 157 would require drivers to be extra cautious when approaching a tow truck or traffic management vehicle with flashing amber lights.
Drivers would be required to move over when possible or maintain a safe speed when passing.
If the bill is passed, the penalty for violating this would be a Class 1 Misdemeanor.
Currently, these offenses are punishable by a fine of up to $250.
- Virginia Tech tops S. Florida 76-58, wraps at Bubbleville
- 18 foot Star City Snowman gives holiday cheer
- Buchanan honors fallen first responders across America with a Fallen Heroes Tree
- Liberty Falls to TCU in Hall of Fame Classic Championship
- Pinpoint Weather: Rain moves in from the south Sunday evening and continues into Monday