VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. (WAVY/WFXR) — Virginia Beach Dispatch confirmed that police were investigating an incident involving a group of juveniles at a Virginia Beach mall Saturday evening.
The possible incident was reported at the Lynnhaven Mall in Virginia Beach.
In response to an inquiry about the incident from our sister-station WAVY-TV, a representative from Brookfield Properties’ Retail Group, the mall’s Public Relation Management, said the Lynnhaven Mall was “closed early due to the disruptive youth (teens). We are very disheartened by the incident for our commercial retail community.”
Virginia Beach Dispatch said police remained on the scene into the evening. They also said there were no reports of shots fired and no reports of injuries.
WAVY-TV is working to learn of any additional details.
- Virginia doesn’t require you to wear a mask when you workout, but should you wear one anyway?
- Biden restricts travel from 26 European countries
- Six new cases of COVID-19 confirmed within Amhert County Schools
- Hauser, Huff lead No. 8 Virginia past Syracuse, 81-58
- Police release video of Trey Songz allegedly assaulting officer at AFC Championship game