SMYTH COUNTY, Va. (WJHL) — Smyth County Sheriff Chip Schuler has confirmed a child flown to Johnson City Medical Center following a homicide-suicide has died.
Two other children were originally confirmed dead on the scene of the incident.
Authorities say a fourth child escaped and is with family. No update has been given on that child at this time.
- Roanoke County crash leads to downed power lines, lane closures along Franklin Road
- Virginia health officials report 2,023 new coronavirus cases, 34 new deaths as of Thursday
- Obama, Bush, Clinton volunteer to receive coronavirus vaccine on camera
- Franklin County crash closes down VA-40, leads to detours
- North Carolina organization buys hotel to house homeless