LANCASTER COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — Virginia State Police are assisting the Lancaster County Sheriff’s Office, VDOT and Dominion Energy with the aftermath of Tropical Storm Isaias in the Northern Neck.
Several roads in the county are closed due to debris and fallen trees, VSP said. State police is asking that residents avoid the area so that crews can work safely to clear the roads.
- Daughter of Sussex officer killed 20 years ago wants case reviewed: ‘I want the persons responsible’
- ‘I kept thinking I was going to die’: Large alligator flips kayaks in Alabama lake
- NASA collects sample of ancient asteroid for voyage back to Earth
- Infant deaths in Lynchburg have doubled in 2020 compared to 2019
- Campbell County Supervisors announce expansion of bus company to include charging stations for new electric buses