RICHMOND, Va. (WFXR) – All eight state lawmakers have been named to the bipartisan redistricting commission, and one of them represents Southside.
Pittsylvania County Delegate Les Adams is one of the two Republicans named to the panel by the House Republican Leader.
Almost 66-percent of Virginia voters approved a Constitutional Amendment last month establishing this commission to redraw legislative boundaries every 10 years.
- Washington Huddle: Jake’s Fantasy Takes Week 13
- Man accused of fatally shooting 9-month-old attacked in California court
- Rep. Paul Tonko calls for FTC to stop ‘Grinch Bots’ from ruining holiday shopping
- Biden endorses major shake-up of Democratic nominating process that puts South Carolina first
- Under Youngkin initiative, first lab schools win state dollars to get started