RICHMOND, Va. (WFXR) – All eight state lawmakers have been named to the bipartisan redistricting commission, and one of them represents Southside.
Pittsylvania County Delegate Les Adams is one of the two Republicans named to the panel by the House Republican Leader.
Almost 66-percent of Virginia voters approved a Constitutional Amendment last month establishing this commission to redraw legislative boundaries every 10 years.
- Friday Night Blitz : Friday, April 16, 2021
- Former Liberty Flames player Emily Lytle signs with Virginia Tech
- William Byrd names new boys and girls head basketball coaches
- Friday Night Blitz : Region 2C Final/Glenvar at Appomattox County
- Friday Night Blitz : Region 5D Final/Mountain View at William Fleming