RICHMOND, Va. (WFXR) – All eight state lawmakers have been named to the bipartisan redistricting commission, and one of them represents Southside.
Pittsylvania County Delegate Les Adams is one of the two Republicans named to the panel by the House Republican Leader.
Almost 66-percent of Virginia voters approved a Constitutional Amendment last month establishing this commission to redraw legislative boundaries every 10 years.
- Six Keydets Earn Football Preseason All-SoCon Honors at Media Day
- California man recounts fighting off terrifying bee swarm that killed 2 dogs
- Athletes focus on Tokyo Games while avoiding shadow of COVID-19
- Movie Night in the Park to feature Disney Pixar’s ‘Onward’ at Roanoke’s Blue Ridge Park
- Missed deadline creates problems for Rocky Forge Wind Farm in Botetourt County