UPDATE 8:20 p.m.: The Senior Alert for Tommy Lee Bradley has been cancelled.
The UVA Police Department says Mr. Bradley has been safely located.
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. (WFXR) — A Senior Alert has been activated by Virginia State Police for a man missing from Charlottesville who has a cognitive impairment.
According to Virginia State Police, the University of Virginia Police Department is looking for 71-year-old Tommy Lee Bradley, who was last seen leaving the UVA Health Medical Center on foot at approximately 2:30 p.m. on Monday, Nov. 16.
Police say Bradley is 5’11” tall; weighs 222 pounds; has blue eyes and grey hair; and was last seen wearing a neon green t-shirt, blue jeans, gray/white sneakers, and a black hoodie with “S&P Logging” on it. Mr. Bradley has blue eyes and gray hair.
Authorities warn that Bradley suffers from a cognitive impairment and the investigating agency determined his disappearance poses a credible threat to his health and safety.
If you have any information about Bradley’s whereabouts, you are asked to call 911 or UVA Police at (434) 924-7166. I
For more information on this Senior Alert, follow this link.
- Pinpoint Weather: Showers work their way out of the region, slight rain chance lingers into Sunday
- New Wytheville treatment center combating substance abuse
- HSFB: Christiansburg at Lord Botetourt
- Rain halts Cup Series race in Martinsville; will resume Sunday
- Car crashes into northeast Roanoke building, one seriously injured