RESTON, Va. (AP) — Police in Virginia say they’ve arrested a man for sexually assaulting an 80-year-old hospice patient.
Fairfax County Police said Sunday that they had charged Nizhamuding Jureti with one count of forcible sodomy after he assaulted a male patient in his care.
Police said the 80-year-old victim told family members he awoke to find Jureti performing a sex act on him in his home.
Jureti was charged on Friday and is being held without bond at the Fairfax County Adult Detention Center.
- Pulaski County crash closes down Route 683 Monday morning
- Hundreds of bodies found buried along riverbanks of India
- Virginia lifts mask mandate to match CDC guidance, Northam rules out state vaccine passports
- UAW rejects labor agreement with Volvo involving Dublin plant
- Israel kills 42 in Gaza as Prime Minister Netanyahu warns war will go on