RESTON, Va. (AP) — Police in Virginia say they’ve arrested a man for sexually assaulting an 80-year-old hospice patient.
Fairfax County Police said Sunday that they had charged Nizhamuding Jureti with one count of forcible sodomy after he assaulted a male patient in his care.
Police said the 80-year-old victim told family members he awoke to find Jureti performing a sex act on him in his home.
Jureti was charged on Friday and is being held without bond at the Fairfax County Adult Detention Center.
- The Drumstick Dash idea came from a neighboring state
- Dr. Anthony Fauci, essential workers among list of Time Person of the Year reader poll nominees
- Days after circuit court orders Yellow Finch Tree Sitters to leave, “we’re still here.”
- COVID-19 hospitalization numbers released from the Near Southwest Region of Virginia
- Virginia Opens 2020-21 Season With a Loss at UCF