RICHMOND, Va. (AP) — A Pennsylvania firefighter who was accused of trying to arrange a meeting for sex with a 10-year-old girl in Virginia has pleaded guilty to attempted coercion and enticement charges.
The U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Eastern District of Virginia said in a statement that 58-year-old Brian Kosanovich entered the plea Thursday.
He was arrested in Midlothian, Virginia, a suburb of Richmond, by FBI agents in February. The statement says he had traveled there to meet with a woman he met online who said she had a 10-year-old daughter. The woman was actually an undercover FBI agent.
Kosanovich could face life in prison when he’s sentenced next year.
- Days after circuit court orders Yellow Finch Tree Sitters to leave, “we’re still here.”
- COVID-19 hospitalization numbers released from the Near Southwest Region of Virginia
- Virginia Opens 2020-21 Season With a Loss at UCF
- Explosion heard over parts of Lynchburg metro area – but what was it?
- Fishing Virginia: Urban fisheries programs provide quality angling close to Roanoke and Salem