CHESTERFIELD COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — A man is in the hospital after being stabbed in the head during a knife fight.
Chesterfield Police responded to the 300 block of Enon Oaks Lane around 9:30 p.m. on Sunday, for a report of adults fighting with knives.
Once on scene, they found a man and a woman who were injured. Police say the man “sustained stab wounds to his head” and was taken to the hospital. The woman had a laceration to her chin and was treated at the scene.
Police say everyone involved knew each other and charges are pending. They are now investigating this incident as a “malicious wounding.”
- Customers are excited for Downtown Roanoke Restaurant Week
- More than 2,000 Roanoke Valley residents 65+ receive their first round of COVID-19 vaccination
- Syracuse dominates No. 16 Virginia Tech in 78-60 win
- Buffalo Bills arrive in Kansas City ahead of AFC Championship
- Big offenses, overlooked defenses in AFC title game