RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — A serial saboteur, caught on camera intentionally cutting phone and internet cables at a Richmond law firm, is on the loose.
The city’s police department released a surveillance video that shows a man outside Tavenner & Beran, PLC, located at 20 North Eighth Street, on Saturday, Sept. 19. There, the video shows the unidentified man open an electrical box and cut the wires inside.
WATCH SURVEILLANCE VIDEO: Man wanted for cutting phone, internet cables at Richmond law firm
Police add the most recent incident occurred on Monday, Sept. 21. The act comes after a lock was installed to protect the electronic cables, police added.
Police said a similar incident happened in January, as reported by 8News.
Anyone with information about the identity of this suspect is asked to contact Crime Stoppers at (804) 780-1000 or at www.7801000.com.
- Roanoke church holds prayer vigil for victims of mass shootings
- Oklahoma governor signs law banning abortion at conception, becomes strictest in the US
- Deputies in Bedford Co. search for stolen truck
- Colin Kaepernick to work out for NFL team, first time since 2016: AP sources
- ‘Horrifying’ conspiracy theories swirl around Texas school shooting