CHESTERFIELD COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — A woman is charged with driving under the influence after she attempted to elude police on just three wheels following a hit-and-run incident, according to Chesterfield Police.
County police said on Twitter Sunday, July 19 that a woman “attempted to flee after striking a large trailer.”
WFXR’s sister station reached out to police for additional information and learned the incident happened in the 1700 block of Chevelle Drive shortly after 12:30 a.m.
According to authorities, the woman struck a parked trailer, which caused massive damage to the front of the vehicle and passenger side of the car.
She then tried to get away on three wheels before she was located and taken into custody for driving under the influence, police added.
No injuries were reported.
- Eric Church, Jazmine Sullivan to sing national anthem at Super Bowl LV
- VDH launches dashboard for COVID-19 outbreaks at Virginia colleges, universities
- 11 actions Biden has promised to take on ‘Day One’ as president
- Virginia charter boat owner who banned Democrats from his vessel charged with participating in Capitol insurrection
- You may be surprised to see who oddsmakers think will win the 2024 election