CHESAPEAKE, Va. (WAVY / WFXR) — The Virginia State Police has issued an Endangered Missing Adult Alert, courtesy of the Chesapeake Police Department.
Chesapeake Police are asking for help in finding a woman who went missing Saturday night.
Police say 29-year-old Jamile Hill was last seen at her home located in the Greenbrier area of Chesapeake around 8 p.m. Saturday. She was wearing a red shirt with black shorts and black tennis shoes.
She is described as a Black woman around 4-foot-8 and weighing at 170 pounds.
Officials say Hill suffers from autism and bipolar disorder, and currently needs her medication.
- Paws Across Pacific: Historic animal rescue flight provides hundreds of Hawaii shelter animals with forever homes
- Woman in labor refuses hospital until husband drives her to polling place first
- As virus surges, Trump rallies keep packing in thousands
- Ballot selfie laws: Is it legal to snap a photo in your state?
- Time may be running out to mail your ballot depending on where you live