UPDATE 5:45 a.m.: The Louisa County Sheriff’s Office says the AMBER Alert for a missing infant has been canceled, according to Virginia State Police.
Police say baby Killian Briers has been found safely and his abductor, Lauren Lloyd, has been taken into custody.
LOUISA COUNTY, Va. (WFXR) — Virginia State Police has issued an AMBER Alert for a missing infant believed to have been abducted from Louisa County.
Killian Briers is a seven-month-old boy, weighing 19 pounds with blonde hair and blue eyes.
Police say Killian was last seen on Sunday, Jan. 10, in Louisa County.
According to Virginia State Police, authorities are also searching for the infant’s “abductor” Lauren Lloyd, a woman who is 5’3″ tall, weighs 165 pounds, and has red hair and blue eyes.
The two may be traveling in a 2008 white Honda Accord with Virginia License Plate UJY-6994.
If you believe you have seen Lloyd or baby Briers, you are asked to call the Louisa County Sheriff’s Office at (540) 967-1234 or Virginia State Police at 1-800-822-4453.
- State Police identify drivers killed, involved in Roanoke County four-vehicle crash
- Super matchup between QBs Mahomes, Brady for NFL title
- Virginia health officials report 5,227 new coronavirus cases, 54 new deaths as of Wednesday
- Black teens in NC say neighbor blocked them at dead end, told them they didn’t look like they belonged
- When is the 2021 Daytona 500? Start time, TV schedule and more