GLOUCESTER COUNTY, Va. (WAVY) — A 19-year-old Gloucester man has pleaded guilty to committing bestiality on a dog.
According to the Gloucester Sheriff’s Office, Raymond McCloud was previously arrested in February and charged with carnal knowledge of an animal (class 6 felony) and misdemeanor animal cruelty.
The sheriff’s office didn’t have many details, but said McCloud’s arrest came after the “culmination of an investigation focusing on bestiality related to an assault upon a dog.”
In June, McCloud had his solicitation of juvenile bestiality charged certified to a grand jury while his animal cruelty charge was dismissed.
On Monday, McCloud pleaded guilty to the bestiality charge during his court hearing. His sentencing is scheduled for Nov. 17 of this year.
- Hokies All Access : Men’s Basketball Returns, Tony Robie Profile, Kenny Brooks Profile, Justin Fuente goes through ESPN Car Wash
- Kitley, Sheppard guide Hokies to 70-64 victory at Clemson
- Highlanders Defeat Campbell In Double Overtime
- Ferrum Women Fall 85-67 at Emory & Henry
- Late three from Horn gives W&L thrilling 69-68 win over Shenandoah