BRISTOL, Tenn. (WJHL) — No one was hurt when part of a hotel that is under construction collapsed in Bristol, Tennessee, according to Fire Chief Mike Carrier.
It happened Friday night at the Holiday Inn construction site at the corner of Volunteer Parkway and West State Street.
Carrier said about two to five floors, or 24 rooms, in the middle of the building collapsed.
It is unclear what caused the collapse.
- Liberty Drops Game 1 at Stetson
- Friday Night Blitz : High School Hoopla, Let Them Play, Michael Mack signing, Daniel Pereira, Giggling Grandson
- Roanoke Catholic girls nip North Cross in high school hoops
- Northside girls beat Hidden Valley in the season opener
- William Byrd girls get the win over Glenvar