LEON COUNTY – The four passengers of a single-engine airplane died Sunday morning after crashing near the Hilltop Lakes Stables in Leon County between Dallas and Houston.
Stables Manager Greg Nelson says the crash happened in an open field and didn’t hit any structure.
Texas State Troopers are waiting for the NTSB and FAA to begin their investigation.
- VP Pence’s top aide tests positive for coronavirus
- Tropical Storm Zeta forecast to intensify into hurricane as it enters Gulf
- Sunday COVID-19 Update: 999 new cases, one new death in Virginia from Carroll County
- Saturday evening shooting leaves one dead in Roanoke
- Pinpoint Weather: Rain slowly exits Sunday, eyes on western Caribbean as Zeta is born