PULASKI COUNTY, Va. (WFXR) — Pulaski County Sheriff’s Office seeks help identifying a person of interest for breaking and entering a convenience store on Friday, Nov. 8, in Pulaski County’s Shiloh area.
According to the sheriff’s office, a man broke the front door glass of the Shop Eez convenience store, located at 2471 Lowmans Ferry Rd., around 5 a.m. and took cigarettes, lighters, cigars, and lighter fluid.
The total value of the stolen items and damage is over $2,000, an email from the sheriff’s office said.
The man was dressed in dark clothing, wearing black and yellow gloves and a black hat turned inside out, which appears to have yellow greek letters.
If you have any information about this ongoing investigation, contact the Sheriff’s Office at (540) 980 – 7800.
- Pinpoint Weather: Showers work their way out of the region, slight rain chance lingers into Sunday
- New Wytheville treatment center combating substance abuse
- HSFB: Christiansburg at Lord Botetourt
- Rain halts Cup Series race in Martinsville; will resume Sunday
- Car crashes into northeast Roanoke building, one seriously injured