DANVILLE, Va. (WFXR) — Two are in custody and a third is wanted following a home invasion in Danville Sunday.
According to Danville Police, three individuals forced their way into a man’s home in the 700 block of Green Street.
“The victim reported that he heard a knock at his door and answered after recognizing a female’s voice,” a police statement said. “When he opened the door, three individuals forced their way inside, assaulted him and took his property.”
The victim was treated and released at SOVAH Health Danville for a head wound sustained during the robbery.
Police have arrested 31-year-old Kimberly Ann Park and 55-year-old Charles Edward Pyles. The two are charged with robbery, B&E with intent to commit a felony and malicious wounding. A third suspect, 34-year-old Kevin Anteaus James, is wanted by police.
If you have information on James’ whereabouts, Danville Police ask you to call 911 or Danville Crime Stoppers at (434) 793-0000.
- How weather impacts our fall foliage
- Hoffman reflects on long-awaited Hokies debut
- Stimulus check, $600-per-week jobless benefit included in new virus aid proposal
- ‘Absurd’: $1B earmarked for PPE spent on body armor, jet parts
- Black volunteer rescue workers in Roanoke get historical marker