BEDFORD COUNTY, Va. (WFXR) — Authorities in Bedford County are looking for a person of interest after a business alarm went off before 1:30 a.m. Monday, Oct. 21.
The alarm went off at the Red Rock Store located near Halesford Bridge in Moneta.
The person of interest may have arrived in a small dark blue SUV. The person appears to be a white male who allegedly forced entry into the store and stole merchandise.
If you recognize the suspect below, call the Bedford County Sheriff’s Office at (540) 586-7827.
- Washington Huddle: Jake’s Fantasy Takes Week 12
- Pinpoint Weather: Winter Weather Outlook Special 2020-2021
- Doctor shares video showing what COVID patients see in final moments
- Washington Football Team president, owners won’t be at Thanksgiving game due to COVID-19 exposures
- Biden transition team ‘encouraged by progress’