NELSON COUNTY, Va. (WFXR) — A person of interest in a Louisa County homicide was taken into custody in Nelson County on Tuesday, Nov. 12.
According to the Nelson County Sheriff’s Office, it received a request to locate a person of interest related to a homicide in Louisa County. The person was located in Lovingston.
“The person of interest was located in the 15500 block of Thomas Nelson HWY in Lovingston and detained by Nelson County deputies without incident,” the Nelson County Sheriff’s Office posted to Facebook. “The person was later taken into custody by the Louisa County Sheriff’s Office.”
The investigation of the homicide is being conducted by the Louisa County Sheriff’s Office.
- Miss Virginia competition returns to Roanoke for 2021
- US setting up $1.7B national network to track COVID-19 variants
- YouTuber Jake Paul says he has brain damage ahead of boxing match, then retracts comments
- Looking forward to the new concert and event season with Dr Pepper Park
- She’s back! Chrissy Teigen returns to Twitter after 3-week hiatus