CHICAGO (WGN) — A 31-year-old woman was arrested after driving through a barricade outside Trump Tower, Chicago police said.
The incident happened around 4 a.m. Tuesday. Police said the woman was driving a Honda sedan when she intentionally drove around officers onto the sidewalk and struck a barricade outside Trump Tower.
Police said the woman was not injured and that charges are pending.
- Roanoke man arrested after hours long standoff in Lynchburg
- SOURCES: Olympic gymnastics coach John Geddert dies by suicide following human trafficking, sexual assault charges
- Pinpoint Weather: Cooler temperatures, wet weather returns for Friday
- UPDATE: More lanes back open on Route 460 after Giles County mudslide
- Pulaski County pothole patching backs up I-81 North motorists for nine miles