TURNER TURNPIKE, OKLA. (BRPROUD) – One trooper in Oklahoma had the scare of his life recently while helping someone.
The Oklahoma Highway Patrol posted this message along with the video of this near-death experience.
Woah! That was close! Watch until the end. This lightning strike came awfully close to our trooper yesterday when he stopped to assist with some equipment that had fallen off a trailer on the Turner Turnpike between Bristow and Stroud.
- ‘Absurd’: $1B earmarked for PPE spent on body armor, jet parts
- Black volunteer rescue workers in Roanoke get historical marker
- Virginia Democrats aren’t defunding the police, some proposing bonuses
- Truck accident causing back-up on I-81
- Lynchburg sees back-to-back shootings within one block, PD investigating possible connection