BASKING RIDGE, N.J. (WFXR) – Jobseekers…Verizon has announced that it is looking to hire over 1,000 retail positions to ensure a consistent customer experience.
If you are considering joining their team, Verizon is specifically looking for people who:
- Are early adopters of new technology
- Are excited about 5G and its potential
- Are gamers and know why low lag takes you to the next level
- Are interested in sharing their tech knowledge with others
- Are team-players who enjoy sharing goals and celebrating successes
- Are focused on taking care of each and every customer
- Are committed to driving meaningful change — in their careers, in their community and in the world at large
- Are motivated by the opportunity to continuously grow, learn and realize new ambitions
- Are looking to be part of the network of people who move the world forward
Verizon was named Forbes 2020 best employer for women, ranked #14 on 2021 LinkedIn’s Top U.S. Companies, and scored 100-percent on the 2020 Disability Equality Index as well as the Human Rights Campaign’s Corporate Equality Index.
Verizon employees also have access to tuition assistance and world-class training.
If you are interested in joining the Verizon team, click here to view open positions and begin the application process.