LYNN COUNTY, Tx. (WFLA) — The sheriff of Lynn County, Texas died Sunday morning after battling coronavirus.
Multiple law enforcement pages on social media have offered their condolences to the Lynn County Sheriff’s Office after the passing of Sheriff Abraham Vega.
According to KCBD, Vega was airlifted to a Dallas hospital just four days before his death.
- Hot Pockets recalled because they may contain pieces of plastic, glass
- HHS Secretary Azar ‘still serving the American people’ as he submits resignation effective Jan. 20
- ‘If it wasn’t my job I would have done that for free’: Officer after surviving Capitol mob assault
- Pittsylvania-Danville, Southside health districts prepare for Phase 1b of COVID-19 vaccinations on Jan. 18
- Police investigating Virginia teen Samantha Clarke’s 2010 disappearance as a homicide