ATLANTA (WFXR) – Former President Jimmy Carter was admitted to Emory University Hospital in Atlanta Monday evening for a procedure to relieve pressure on his brain, caused by bleeding due to recent falls.
President Carter’s procedure is scheduled for Tuesday morning.
President Carter is resting comfortably with his wife, Rosalynn, with him.
- String of 90°days in jeopardy today, as more widespread rain is expected.
- First annual Ronnie Roberts Senior Classic held in Lynchburg
- Lynchburg Black Lives Matter host a community affair
- After VA mother, daughter killed by car fleeing police, software creator wants to make donation to agencies
- Virginia Tech professor discusses African American perspectives on the Fourth of July