WILMINGTON, Del. (NewsNation Now) — President-elect Joe Biden and vice president-elect Kamala Harris will receive a national security briefing on Tuesday, according to their official schedule.
A source close to the transition team told NewsNation that the briefing will be conducted by former U.S. government officials because “ascertainment” has not been obtained by the General Services Administration.
Earlier on Monday, Biden warned of “dire consequences” if President Donald Trump and his administration refused to coordinate with his transition team on the coronavirus pandemic and block briefings on national security, policy issues and vaccine plans.
“More people may die if we don’t coordinate,” Biden told reporters during a news conference in Wilmington, Delaware.
- Use of force expert says Windsor traffic stop involving Lt. Nazario was excessive force
- Virginia State University responds to treatment of alumnus Lt. Caron Nazario by police
- Isle of Wight and Virginia NAACP hold press conference on Lt. Caron Nazario & police brutality
- Biden meets with bipartisan group of lawmakers to discuss American Jobs Plan
- Jack Brown’s receives high distinction for its famous burgers