(NEXSTAR) – Pop star Britney Spear’s former husband Jason Alexander shared a selfie from the pro-Trump rally in Washington D.C., according to multiple reports.
Alexander, a self-described “journalist at conspiracy theories & history,” posted the photo of himself in a Trump “45” beanie with the caption “DC. Millions showed up.”
Alexander’s page includes conspiracy theories about COVID-19, vaccines and the Federal Reserve, among others.
There’s no evidence at this point, however, that he was part of the violent mob that stormed the Capitol.
Alexander, a friend of Spears’ during their childhoods in Kentwood, La., was briefly married to the singer in 2004. The whirlwind nuptials took place on Jan. 3, 2004 after the pair eloped to Las Vegas, but the marriage was annulled on Jan. 5.
- Region 2C Volleyball Quarterfinals : Radford at Glenvar
- Hidden Valley prepares to play Abingdon for the Region 3D Volleyball Finals
- VHSL High School Volleyball Regional Finals
- Charlotte Motor Speedway Hosts Defending Coca-Cola 600 Winner Brad Keselowski For Special Visit to Arlington National Cemetery
- Prosecutors: No charges for officer in Capitol riot shooting