(WFXR) – Ocean Spray Cranberries, Inc. has announced a recall of a single production lot of 5.5 ounce cans of Pink Lite Cranberry Juice Drink as it may contain undeclared sulfites, erroneously added by a contract manufacturer.
Sulfites are a common preservative added to many food products, but consumers who have sensitivities could have the risk of an allergic reaction if consumed.
The recalled cans were distributed to retail supermarkets, wholesalers and online retailers.
This product is sold in boxes containing six 5.5 ounce cans with the following code information:
Pack Case UPC: 03130003782 4
Can UPC: 03120003682 7
GTIN Case 0003120023682 1
GTIN Case 0003120024682 0
Best Before Date: 24JAN21
Dates of Distribution: 21FEB2020 through 16APR20
If you have purchased the product, you are asked to take a picture of the “best before date” code on the bottom of the can before destroying the product. Then, email the that picture to email@example.com
- Pinpoint Weather: A few spotty showers possible today; showers and storms more likely tomorrow.
- Tomahawk Elementary closed for in-person classes Monday due to COVID-19 case
- One hospitalized following Sunday night shooting in Lynchburg, police say
- Police investigate fatal motorcycle crash in Henry County
- Henry County authorities investigate after man shot, airlifted to hospital Saturday night