According to the brand, the new “CEO” will be paid $50,000 to explore America’s national parks.
The company touts that you’ll “get an office with the best view and get to travel for work … a lot.”
The ideal candidate will have a “deep appreciation for nature” and be tasked with taking pictures, creating captivating social media content and repping Michelob Ultra Pure Gold while touring the country.
Anheuser-Busch says the new CEO will be provided a camper van to travel in, equipped with a bathroom and shower. The employee will receive gas money and beer to enjoy on their days off.
The CEO can also bring a plus one — human or dog — to accompany them on their journey.
Interested candidates can apply on the company’s website. Applications are due by Sept. 30.
- He’s back! Panthers’ McCaffrey back at practice after missing 5 games
- Ohio woman creates Baby Yoda from 451-pound pumpkin
- Trump encourages people to change their ballots. Here are states where you can
- Recent Listeria infection outbreak traced back to deli meat, CDC says
- Anxiety 2020: Voters worry about safety at the polls