(WFXR) – It’s beginning to look a lot like pumpkin-spiced – everything. But one holiday flavor is looking to get a little bit of attention – gingerbread!
The folks at Nabisco have decided to release a new, limited edition flavor of their famed Oreo cookies.
Yes, you’ll be able to find the new gingerbread-flavored Oreos next to other popular flavors like Red Velvet, Lemon Creme and Fudge Creme.
The new Gingerbread Oreos come in five different designs and are described as an original Oreo with two gingerbread wafers filled with the traditional Oreo creme and crunchy sugar crystals.
The new version is available for a limited time.
- Appalachian Power seeks increase in Virginia transmission costs
- Memorable quotes from Meghan and Harry’s Oprah interview
- ‘I was shocked’: New Walmart checkout policy called racially biased
- ‘You don’t look that sick to me’: Vaccine rollout breeds mixed emotions
- 892 new COVID-19 cases, 87 new deaths reported around Virginia as of Monday, VDH says