SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) — Kimberly Guilfoyle, the girlfriend of Donald Trump Jr., has tested positive for COVID-19, according to CNN.
Guilfoyle attended President Donald Trump’s Tulsa rally on June 20.
Reports say Trump Jr. had a negative test result.
- Former Sheriff of Roanoke runs for Virginia governor
- Harrison Museum Speaker Series: A Deeper Dive into Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Hokies All Access : Men’s Basketball COVID-19 pause, Full Booth with Jon Laaser and Mike Burnop, Dreams to Degrees, and Twin Magic
- Vehicle of missing Bedford County man discovered along Blue Ridge Parkway in Roanoke
- Republican Party of Virginia rules out statewide convention at single venue after visit to Liberty University