SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) — Kimberly Guilfoyle, the girlfriend of Donald Trump Jr., has tested positive for COVID-19, according to CNN.
Guilfoyle attended President Donald Trump’s Tulsa rally on June 20.
Reports say Trump Jr. had a negative test result.
- UPDATE: Police say speed factored into fatal Saturday crash between motorcycle, vehicle in Roanoke County
- Police: One driver dead following crash between vehicle, bus in Lynchburg on Aug. 1
- 5.1 earthquake occurred near Sparta, NC; several report feeling quake in Southwest and Central Virginia
- VDH: Virginia’s total COVID-19 count surpasses 100,000 cases, reaches 2,326 deaths as of Sunday
- Flames schedule affected by MAC conference fall sports cancellation