ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. (AP) — One of President Donald Trump’s former Atlantic City casinos will be blown up next month, and for the right amount of money, you could be the one to press the button that brings it down.
The demolition of the former Trump Plaza casino will become a fundraiser to benefit the Boys & Girls Club of Atlantic City that the mayor hopes will raise in excess of $1 million.
Opened in 1984, the casino was closed in 2014 and has fallen into such a state of disrepair that demolition work began earlier this year.
The remainder of the structure will be dynamited on Jan. 29.
- What’s the most-searched conspiracy theory in your state?
- Brookneal Police investigating recent vandalism, theft, property damage
- First cases of P.1 COVID-19 variant identified in Virginia, VDH says
- Gov. Northam orders US, Virginia flags to fly at half-staff until Tuesday in honor of Indianapolis shooting victims
- Miss Virginia competition returns to Roanoke for 2021