CUPERTINO, Calif (NEXSTAR) — Apple revealed on Tuesday a new over-ear headphones product called AirPods Max that will be available on Dec. 15 for $549.
The wireless headphones including noise-canceling technology and are built with a stainless steel frame.
Similar products sold by Bose and Sony are priced in the $300-400 range.
According to Apple, the headphones have a battery life of 20 hours with noise cancellation and feature memory foam ear cushions.
The headphones come in five colors including space gray, silver, sky blue, green, and pink, and are available to order today.
- Local police discuss training to keep officers, community safe
- Section of Boonsboro Road in Lynchburg to see temporary lane closures last into the summer for power line, service upgrades
- Trivium Packaging to hold outdoor job fair Thursday
- 100 days until the start of the Tokyo Olympics
- Angels of Assisi to hold Petco Love Grant Celebration and Adoption Event