LYNCHBURG, Va. (WFXR) — Minor delays can be expected on Timberlake and Leesville Roads in Lynchburg beginning next week due to construction.
Crews will conduct milling and paving operations beginning Monday, Nov. 18 through Nov. 27, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m., weekdays only.
Emergency vehicles will have access at all times.
- Grayson County announces new policies as COVID-19 cases continue to increase
- Danville Public Schools announce positive COVID-19 case at Park Avenue Elementary
- Carroll County Superintendent announces change to all-virtual instruction beginning Dec. 9
- COVID-19 drive-thru testing event scheduled in Rockbridge County
- Here’s how much the ’12 Days of Christmas’ gifts would cost you in 2020