ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) — A Roanoke man is facing felony charges after he’s accused of recording a teenage girl in a dressing room.
Police say the incident happened at Plato’s Closet on Electric Road in Roanoke County. WFXR spoke with a store manager who said she’s aware of the incident but had no comment since it concerned a minor.
Search warrants show the incident happened on October 27th. An off-duty Virginia State Trooper was shopping in the store at the time and detained the man, 42-year-old Anthony Tinurelli, according to the warrant.
Officers searched Tinurelli’s home in Roanoke City earlier this month. That search resulted in the seizure of laptop computers, phones, CDs, and other items.
- Hampton Roads native looking toward Tokyo Olympics; focusing on mental game during pandemic
- A two-week shut down is a possible option in Virginia to stunt COVID-19 spread after Thanksgiving
- Coronavirus relief: When will lawmakers reach deal on more help for Americans?
- A behind the scenes look at the Rescue Mission of Roanoke
- White House kicks off holiday season welcoming official tree