ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) — A Roanoke man is facing felony charges after he’s accused of recording a teenage girl in a dressing room.
Police say the incident happened at Plato’s Closet on Electric Road in Roanoke County. WFXR spoke with a store manager who said she’s aware of the incident but had no comment since it concerned a minor.
Search warrants show the incident happened on October 27th. An off-duty Virginia State Trooper was shopping in the store at the time and detained the man, 42-year-old Anthony Tinurelli, according to the warrant.
Officers searched Tinurelli’s home in Roanoke City earlier this month. That search resulted in the seizure of laptop computers, phones, CDs, and other items.
- Ferrum pitcher Will Davis finds success in Martinsville
- Duke hires Celtics’ Kara Lawson as women’s basketball coach
- Virginia sheriff’s deputy who said he was attacked Friday night charged with falsely summonsing law enforcement and obstruction of justice
- Boy calls for help; says his father shot his mother in Wythe County, authorities say
- Walking through African American history at Old City Cemetery