ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) — A Roanoke man is facing felony charges after he’s accused of recording a teenage girl in a dressing room.
Police say the incident happened at Plato’s Closet on Electric Road in Roanoke County. WFXR spoke with a store manager who said she’s aware of the incident but had no comment since it concerned a minor.
Search warrants show the incident happened on October 27th. An off-duty Virginia State Trooper was shopping in the store at the time and detained the man, 42-year-old Anthony Tinurelli, according to the warrant.
Officers searched Tinurelli’s home in Roanoke City earlier this month. That search resulted in the seizure of laptop computers, phones, CDs, and other items.
- Northside High School band member takes a stand for a good reason
- Crunch Time – December 5, 2019
- Sheriff’s Office and family plea for ‘the truth’ in Franklin County murders
- New study shows potential impact of casino in Danville
- House lawmakers work to improve military housing conditions