ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) — Police are investigating after woman was reportedly stabbed in northeast Roanoke on Wednesday.
According to the Roanoke Police Department, around noon on Wednesday, Sept. 30, officers responded to a report of a stabbing in the area of 20th Street and Mason Mill Road NE and found a woman with what appeared to be a non-life-threatening stab wound.
The department says first responders transported the victim to Carilion Roanoke Memorial Hospital.
No arrests have been made and no other details have been released on this stabbing.
If you have any information about this incident, you are asked to contact the Roanoke Police Department by calling (540) 344-8500 or texting 274637, but make sure to start the text with “RoanokePD” to make sure it’s sent properly.
- Staff member from 3 Botetourt County schools tests positive for COVID-19 (not finished)
- President Trump releases full CBS ’60 Minutes’ interview ahead of air date
- UPDATE: Burned vehicle found in Appomattox Co. with remains inside registered to person reported missing in Bedford Co., authorities say
- Dog injured after shot with BB/pellet gun in Lexington, police say
- Roanoke County Public Schools reports 14 COVID-19 cases from 9 schools since Monday