UPDATE 1:16 p.m.: According to the Radford Public Works Department, the water main break has been repaired. The 600 block of 11th Street has been reopened and water flow has returned to normal in the area.
RADFORD, Va. (WFXR) — Traffic on the 600 block of 11th Street in Radford is closed due to a water main break.
Residents in that area of Radford may lose water service and water pressure while crews work to repair the broken line.
- Kevin Harvick nabs 9th win of season to roll into 2nd round
- Radford University Students hold ‘Bigger Picture March and Rally’
- New River Valley Forecast
- Southside Virginia Forecast
- Central Virginia Forecast