WASHINGTON, D.C. (WFXR) – A recent graduate of Virginia Tech was gunned down in Washington, D.C.
Alexander Nwogu of Blacksburg was found shot to death outside of a Washington, D.C. gas station Sunday night.
Nwogu just graduated this past May with a degree in engineering.
Police say Nwogu was a customer at the gas station but have no motive in the shooting. They are investigating whether the shooting was linked to another that took place in that area the same night.
- “A life that I always wanted, but couldn’t have”: Residents rally behind Roanoke man in time for the holidays
- Washington Huddle: Jake’s Fantasy Takes Week 7
- Lynchburg Police investigate shooting on Old Forest Road
- College students in the New River Valley discuss COVID-19 impacts on travel plans
- Hokies All Access – Boston College recap, Wake Forest preview, Hokies get out to vote push, Virginia Tech athletics #Love Initiative