(WFXR) — The Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services asks Virginia residents who have received unsolicited packages containing seeds to file a report with the USDA Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (APHIS) using the online Unsolicited Seed Self-Reporting Form.
When completing the report, residents will receive instructions on how and where to mail the seeds and all packaging material to USDA’s APHIS.
Additional information and frequently asked questions regarding unsolicited packages containing seeds can be found at USDA’s Unsolicited Seeds web page.
Residents should not open the seed packets or plant the seeds. The types of seeds in the packages are unknown at this time and may be invasive plant species.
- Fake US leg band earns pigeon a reprieve from Australian death sentence
- ‘The avalanche was in control’: Video shows snowboarder survive scary snow slide
- After allergic reactions at 1 clinic, California pauses use of large batch of Moderna COVID-19 vaccine
- Twitter temporarily suspends congresswoman over election fraud claims
- NFL Conference Championship betting tips: Bet now or bet later?