RICHMOND, Va. (WFXR) – The intercity bus service Virginia Breeze has announced two new routes connecting Southside to Richmond and Washington, D.C.
The first new route emanates from Martinsville, traveling to Richmond with potential stops in Danville, South Boston, Hampden Sydney, and Farmville.
The second new route begins in Danville and will conclude in Washington, D.C with potential stops in Lynchburg, Charlottesville and Dulles International Airport.
The new routes are expected to launch in 2020.
- Two positive COVID-19 cases confirmed at Amherst County Schools
- Fire department determines cause of Harrisonburg explosion
- DOJ accuses 6 Russian intelligence officers of vast computer hacking
- The Salem Red Sox are gearing up to host the 6th annual Sox Spooktacular this weekend
- VT honors Class of 2024 medical students with White Coat Ceremony