VINTON, Va. (WFXR) – The town of Vinton has announced that the Senior Services Expo, originally slated for April 28 has been postponed to June 23.
The event will still take place at the Vinton War Memorial between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. on the new date.
- Liberty wins season opener against Western Kentucky
- Liberty Athletics Launches Created Equally Initiative
- Pinpoint Weather: Chilly evening ahead, dry and cool weather pattern continues
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand after Trump’s push for new direct payments
- Body found in Pittsylvania County field positively ID’d as missing Raleigh man, police say